My Sorrow, when she’s here with me,
Thinks these dark days of autumn rain
are beautiful as days can be; she,
loves the bare, the withered tree; she
walks the sodden pasture lane.
There are signs of fall here where I am and I have mixed feelings about it! I do love fall, it glows with such loveliness, but it’s such a fleeting season. In a good year we’ll have a couple months of autumn, but sometimes we get such an early snow it feels like we missed it and summer turned right into winter. The signs of fall here are:
1. The geese and cranes are heading south. The crows will soon flock together to start their trip to warmer climes.
2. Frost is imminent. Our average first frost date is September 7, so frost free days are soon becoming a thing of the past.
3. The days are much shorter now. Back in June we had just about 17 hours of sunshine a day, now we have 14 hours.
4. The combines are rolling! I’ve been listening to one all afternoon about 200 feet from my cozy abode!
5. I’ve made a pumpkin pie and it didn’t feel out of place! There’s no better fall food than Pumpkin Pie so I got an early start with it this year!
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming! I’m really excited that I’m going to be bringing you all the new and exciting releases from .::WoW Skins::.! I’d like to thank Sawsan for making me feel so welcome in the WoW Skins blogger group. 🙂 Today I have on Magda in Tan tone. Magda is available in five tones, and right now for the amazingly low price of 25L$ per tone!
There’s some really great news for More Than Ever fans! They’re now participating in Designer Showcase! Yay! I’m wearing the Thorn Dress in rust which was nominated for the Pleasant Surprise Discount, so it’s further reduced from already great prices!
The shoes for the SLink high feet are also from More Than Ever! The Daisy Chain Sandal in Toasted Coconut from the Soft Pack are a great addition to an outfit! You can have a closer look at them in a previous post of mine here!
The lovely and voluminous hair is Melissa in Brown Diamond from D!va.
Lighting by Lumipro.
Poses by Kirin Poses.
Pictures taken at Hazardous.