I’m sitting here enjoying a little downpour of rain and thinking about some absolutes in life! So here are a few of my thoughts on this quiet Saturday evening! (my Saturday nights are always quiet…I wouldn’t know what to do if they weren’t!)
1) Garage sales are proof that one person’s junk is another person’s treasure!
2) What makes a person beautiful(men included) is their personality!
3) You’re never too old to act like a kid! It’s a fact that being young is wasted on children, who have no grasp of it’s significance!!
4) True rock and roll is pretty much dead, with the only musicians keeping close to it’s roots are all senior citizens!
5) Today’s country music is NOT country music! I have no idea what the heck it is……but it’s not the country music of my day!
6) Nothing tastes better than a cup of coffee outside after a big job is finished!
7) Life can be sad…and there’s nothing that can change that fact!
8) In most cases, people don’t know what they’ve got til it’s gone!
9) If something isn’t enjoyable to you…..don’t do it….life’s too short!
10) Red Bull looks like urine…and you can’t convince me otherwise!
And now…..on with the show! I’ll start it off with this great little tank and shorts set from More Than Ever! Designer Showcase has opened it’s doors for another round and More Than Ever has released the Layercake Tank and Shorts set. There are three different sets to choose from, and this is from the Hot Earth set, with the tank being HUD driven with three colour options, five sizes, and a whole lotta comfortable style! The shorts are Omega and Maitreya compatible and have a cutout option(seen here) or an inset version, which bares no skin! Designer Showcase runs until the end of the month!
The Zoie Sneakers from Slipper Originals are an adorable pair of footwear!! They’re at the current round of REVAMPED! They come in four solid colours and two prints for the event and they’re SLink, TMP, and Maitreya compatible! I love sneakers in the summer time! They look great, and feel great, sans socks….they go with anything, and they make me feel footloose and fancy free, whatever that is! 🙂
Here’s a close look at the Sunkissed Cheeks from Veechi! It’s available at the current round of anyBODY and it makes me more adorable than I already am!! It has three tones of freckles, blush or both freckles and blush, I’m wearing the dark tone with both! It’s compatible with the Catwa, Lelutka, Logo, and Genesis Labs(seen Here) mesh heads and also available in the tattoo layer for the classic avatars! anyBODY runs until June 28!
The Eva hair from Mina Hair is one of my all time faves!
I’m on the deck of my beach cabin at Summerwind South for these pictures!