I scroll through Facebook quite a bit and I often see a list of questions that someone in my friends list has answered and is inviting all their friends to do the same! I very rarely do, mainly because I don’t think anyone really cares! I may be wrong on that……but that’s just my assumption! So, thinking that maybe I’m wrong and you may care about these things, I found a whole long list of questions that can be asked ranging from silly to down right embarrassing, and I’ve picked a few to answer for you! And hey…..feel free to answer them yourself. Sometimes you can learn a lot about yourself just by asking a few questions. So, here we go!
1) What Curse Word Do You Use The Most? I’m all about equal opportunity….I use them all!
2) When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks? over two weeks ago, but I had a Tim Hortons(my preference) on Monday
3) What Lyrics Get Stuck in Your Head Most? There’s a Danish song from the 50’s that my Dad listens to and it gets stuck in my head all the time. I hate it because I can’t speak Danish so I can’t even sing it!
4) How Did You Get One Of Your Scars? While skating! Hey….I’m Canadian!
5) If You Could Live Anywhere. Where Would it Be? Probably somewhere in New Mexico. Coming from a Canadian it might seem strange….but I really love it there!
6) Interesting Fact About You! I’ve broken a lot of bones, mostly when I was younger!
7) Do You Use Sarcasm? All the time…..I find it works for everything! Unless someone doesn’t understand it…then it looses it’s effect!
8) Favourite Band or Singer! Jeff Healey…..so unfortunate he’s gone!
9) Who’s Your Celebrity Crush? Eddie Vedder for sure!
10) What Movie Quote Best Describes Your Life? Houston, we have a problem!
There’s no problems with this outfit! I’ll start with this beautiful dress from [QE]! The Diana Dress, Autumn is HUD driven with five incredible colours and comes in five standard sizes plus fitted versions for the SLink and Maitreya mesh bodies! It has gorgeous ruffles and really nice detailing on the back with straps. So nice! The Diana Dress is on sale now exclusive to the Buy Now event on Market Place, which is the perfect way to shop for sale items with no lag and easy access!
Slipper Originals is a part of The Chapter Four for this month and the Phoebe Boots are all new and exclusive to the event! They’re compatible with the SLink, Belleza, and Maitreya mesh feet and bodies and are on sale for the duration of the event! There are sixteen colours and four metals and the fatpack has it all! They’re HUD driven with six areas to customize and the colour selection is vast and so unique! Love!
There’s a new release from Hello Dave worth a mention! I’m wearing one of the 35 colour options from the Matte Me Naked pack! The pack is full of nude tones and all are gorgeous! The Matte Me Naked is also in Gloss…..and called Gloss Me Naked, of course!
I took a dive into my inventory and came out with the ’42’ hair from Analog Dog! This is from the blacks pack! It’s big and part flexi, who can resist?
I’m wearing the Alex mesh head from Logo with the Irina skin in pale tone from itGirls. I also have the Maitreya Lara mesh body and feet along with the elegant1 mesh hands from Slink on.
I’m out on my dock on the gorgeous Winters Wind sim!